Communications Policy and Industry Analysis Links
Note: These are independent sites. While I think that they are worth exploring, I do not necessarily agree with any particular view connected to them.
- Telepocalypse -- Smart strategy for stupid networks. Martin Geddes provides insightful communications industry analysis.
- The Phoenix Center -- The Phoenix Center for Advanced Legal and Economic Policy Studies is an international, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 1998 dedicated to filling the substantial vacuum for high quality, objective, independent and non-partisan academic and scholarly analysis concerning the complex legal, economic, and societal public policy issues of the day. Larry Spiwak, President of the Phoenix Center, was someone who predicted and analyzed the problems in California electricty deregulation long before they were widely recognized.
- Telecommunications Policy Online --
The International Journal on Knowledge Infrastructure Development, Management and Regulation.
- info --
international and interdisciplinary journal examining the social, economic and political aspects of telecommunications, information and other media industries.
- The Information Economy -- The Economics of the Internet, Information Goods, Intellectual Property and Related Issues. Compiled by Hal R. Varian.
- Virtual Institute of Information --
The source for telecommunications, cybercommunications, and mass media research.
- Economics of Networks -- Edited by Nicholas Economides.
Go back to Think! - Galbi's Telecommunications Policy Page